Thursday, December 6, 2018

Silent Hill 4 Your Rain






Your rain is a song from silent hill 4: the room. it is track 15 of the game's soundtrack and was composed by akira yamaoka with lyrics written by joe romersa and hiroyuki owaku , and vocals by mary elizabeth mcglynn .. Download silent hill 4 the room original soundtrack soundtracks to your pc in mp3 format. free silent hill 4 the room original soundtrack soundtracks, silent hill 4 the room original soundtrack mp3 downloads. favs:- your rain, waiting for you, room of angel, tender sugar, and resting comfortably. in that order. the rest are great too. Subject: your rain / akira yamaoka / silent hill 4 / english fri may 01, 2009 6:56 pm: dancing alone again, again the rain falling only the scent of you remains to dance with me nobody showed me how to return the love you give to me mom never holds me, dad loves a stranger more than me.





Fantasy World Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave


Fantasy world wallpapers - wallpaper cave



Silent hill 4 ~ your rain lyrics version 1.0 created by zhoutairoks ----------------------------- dancing alone again again the rain falling only the scent of you. Your rain - rage mix - is a song from silent hill 4: the room. it is track 19 of the limited edition soundtrack and was composed by akira yamaoka . it is a remix of "your rain" .. Your rain. dancing alone again, again the rain falling only the scent of you remains to dance with me nobody showed me how to return the love you give to me.



visit link reference



0 comments:

Post a Comment